- The schema file (document type file) has not been updated for a long time. And it is missing several fields, so it needs to be re-imported.
(Some document types in IDE have not been renewed/updated for a long time. They are missing several fields and need re-import.)
- This is the old document type
- Remove these 3 lines in the new XSD.
- Then add the following lines in the XSD at top level, under Document_List tag.
<xs:element ref=”CONTROL_HEADER” />
<xs:element ref=”APPOINTMENT” minOccurs=”1″maxOccurs=”unbounded” />
<xs:attribute name=”xmlns” type=”i3plStringID”use=”required” />
<xs:attribute name=”xmlns:xsi” type=”i3plStringID”use=”required” />
- Re-import the new XSD after backup.
- Choose root element
- PS：Just keep this line of xmlns:xs
Originally from my post.